Are you a commercial insurance broker looking to get out of your office to meet clients and establish your business? Do you want to work in a company where you will be recognized for your work and where your ideas will be listened to and respected? Malouin Assurance is the employer for you! Malouin Assurance, a well-established damage insurance firm, offers you the opportunity to join its team. The workplace is located in Saint-Césaire or Bedford, depending on the candidate’s preference.
Benefits of working for Malouin Assurance:
- Dynamic, generous and attentive management team;
- Full range of social benefits (group insurance, access to the DPSP / RRSP / TFSA program, employee assistance program, + statutory holidays, 6 paid sick days and more);
- Social activities with employees and family;
- Guaranteed fixed annual salary increased by performance bonuses.
Main activities related to the position:
- Serve our clientele;
- Meet with a new and diverse clientele to analyze their needs and provide them with appropriate damage insurance solutions;
- Identify opportunities to connect with new customers;
- Develop your customer base.
Required profile :
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- DEC or AEC in commercial damage insurance;
- Hold a valid license from the AMF;
- Strong interest in business development and sales;
- Knowledge of SigXP an asset;
- Bilingualism (French, English) essential;
- Dynamism, ability to work in a team, sense of organization, initiative, autonomy and judgment are desirable qualities.
If you are a person who works well in a team and wishes to take up the challenge of a career in a dynamic and stimulating field, send us your CV and a cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.