Do you have an interest in office and team work? Do you want to work in a company where you will be recognized for your work and where your ideas will be listened to and respected? Malouin Assurance is the employer for you! Malouin Assurance, a well-established damage insurance firm, offers you the opportunity to join its team as an administrative assistant. The workplace is located in Saint-Césaire.
Benefits of working for Malouin Assurance:
- Dynamic, generous and attentive management team;
- Full range of social benefits (group insurance, access to the program;
- DPSP / RRSP / TFSA, employee assistance program, + statutory holidays, 6 sick days
- paid and more);
- Social activities with employees and family;
- Access to a training room;
- Possibility of advancement;
- Possibility of teleworking after 6 months.
Main activities related to the position:
- Enter data, including invoicing for the sales department;
- Perform quality control of documents;
- Choose the standard letters;
- Prepare mail;
- Follow up with clients for unpaid or overdue accounts for commercial and personal services;
- Production of reports with Excel;
- Analysis of broker activities in the database system.
Required profile :
- Excellent command of written French;
- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Diploma in secretarial work, an asset;
- Knowledge of the Office suite, mainly Excel;
- Good analytical mind;
- Bilingualism (French, English);
- Dynamism, ability to work in a team, sense of organization, initiative and judgment are desirable qualities.
If you are a conscientious person, send us your CV and a cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.